• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Time for a joke

seneca

Reaction score
In a trial in a small rural town, the prosecuting attorney calls his first witness, Mrs. Jones, an elderly gray haired lady to the stand.
He approached her and asked politely, " Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, " Why yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you will never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."
The courtroom gallery broke out in a low buzz as the stunned Prosecutor slumped down into his chair. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, " Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"
She again replied, " Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and has a terrible drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women and one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."
The defense attorney turned bright red as the gallery notched the buzz up higher.
The Judge gaveled the courtroom to order and told both counselors to approach the bench.
As they stood there the Judge leaned forward and in a low voice through clenched teeth said, " If either of you dumbasses asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair!"

budascuda

Reaction score
In a trial in a small rural town, the prosecuting attorney calls his first witness, Mrs. Jones, an elderly gray haired lady to the stand.
He approached her and asked politely, " Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, " Why yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you will never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."
The courtroom gallery broke out in a low buzz as the stunned Prosecutor slumped down into his chair. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, " Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"
She again replied, " Why, yes I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and has a terrible drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women and one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."
The defense attorney turned bright red as the gallery notched the buzz up higher.
The Judge gaveled the courtroom to order and told both counselors to approach the bench.
As they stood there the Judge leaned forward and in a low voice through clenched teeth said, " If either of you dumbasses asks her if she knows me, I'll send you to the electric chair!"

Back