• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

My Challenger.png

One I never should have sold

74 Challenger

General Description

I bought this in 2002 from the original owner. He parked it in his garage in 1980. It had 32000 miles on it when I took it home. It needed a few things to get it right like > tires, ( one on it were new in 1978), complete tuneup, and the transmission had a lot of leaky seals so that had to be taken care of. With the new tires an alignment was in order, and the fellow that did the alignment was a Mopar guy, so he knew his stuff.
I had the build sheet for it, and it had two fender tags, so I had Galen decode everything for me. The car had a very late build date and was #3 of the last Challenger Rallye models sent to Canada from the Hamtrack plant. 360/TF727, 3:55 out back, full Rallye dash, am radio with dual speakers, rear defogger, and a triple green interior, which by the way, I was told at a Mopar meeting of minds, with the triple green color combination not being very popular, it could have been the last triple green Challenger Rallye produced. Sold it in 2014, now regrettably, but like other Mopars I've owned, things in your life change. The photo of the Duster I owned, was taken in the Spring of 1971, about a month or so after I bought it. My first new car.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Category
Member Garages
Added by
Partsguy
Views
Last update

More in Member Garages

Share this item

Back