• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1971 'Cuda

BlackBear209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Good day,

I just picked up an original one owner (now two) numbers matching 72 Cuda 340, 4 speed. It had been in storage for over 35 years and didn't need anything to put back on the road. I was originally wanting a car to make a 71 clone and do what I want with it but this car is too nice to do that to.

So, I am looking for a 71 car with 4 speed. If you have one, please let me know.

Thank you

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day,

I just picked up an original one owner (now two) numbers matching 72 Cuda 340, 4 speed. It had been in storage for over 35 years and didn't need anything to put back on the road. I was originally wanting a car to make a 71 clone and do what I want with it but this car is too nice to do that to.

So, I am looking for a 71 car with 4 speed. If you have one, please let me know.

Thank you

Hey, I've not been on this site for a while.

I about to sell my '71 numbers matching stock original 340,727, 8 3/4,323 diff and 410 installed, plum crazy org[current candy apple blue] , black and white interior, slapstick on console, build sheet, engineering manual, factory manual for a '71 challenger with Autobody manual.

I have more information but this should catch your attention if you are interested.
I don't want or need dealers or 're-sellers'
This car needs a proper restoration.
I'm not in a rush to sell I've owned since the early 1980's. I'm putting together all the information [ fender tag, etc] on one document and hope to have it finished in the near future
I'm about to open up for sale very soon, thought I would give you and a couple others who are currently searching the first chance to show an interest.
Look forward to hearing back from you. I don't get on here often so don't be surprised if I don't respond right away.

let me know if there is another way to contact you txt, email, WhatsApp etc.
or reach out to me anytime

Cheers
- 1971 'Cuda

Back