• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1971 'Cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 Again

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
After 15 years I've decided to sell my 1971 'Cuda. I've planned to restore it but just have never had the time due to work and other obligations. It is
a original 383 and engine is still in the car. It has rallye guages PS,PB, bucket seats, slapstick automatic, original color B5 blue, and I have the original
broadcast sheet. The only things I have done to the car since purchase is to have the bumpers rechromed ($1,000.00) and the hood hinges professionaly
rebuilt ($325.00) last year since I thought I was going to finally have time to work on it otherwise it's just as I purchased it. I also have alot of extra
stuff I have purchased thru the years for it that are not included but I'll give you first opportunity to purchase. I'm asking $24,000.00 for the car. I've
added a few pictures of the car and if your interested send me a private message and I have more available.

Image (4).jpg

Image (3).jpg

Image (5).jpg

Image (6).jpg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely great looking car!!!! You should have this Cuda' sold in 5 minutes!!!! Good luck with the sale!!!!

16 Again

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I thought about whether to sell it or not for some time but I just don't have time to restore it. I also have a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 exactly like the one
I drove to high school so I have an emotional attachment to it and even though the 'Cuda is a more desirable car I can't let the Dart go. I'm 55 and I decided that I
need to concentrate on getting one car restored so I can really enjoy it.

rdewalt3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in your car if it's still for sale. Do you have more pictures, from the back, the interior, trunk and engine compartment. Do you also have the fender tag? Where is the car located?

Thank you....Bob

Jump

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just checking to see if your cuda is still for sale? Gary. Thanks.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gary, these posts are almost 2 years old. You are better off sending a PM and you may have a better chance of getting a response.

wantone

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to say this is a huge line. I'm thinking about jumping a bird and heading over.

426hemimopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Sir,
I like this body style for yr-71. Can you send your phone number and where you are located?
R. Perera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back