• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1971 plymouth cuda 340/4 speed billboards car

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidt2607

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this is a 99.9% complete 71 cuda with its original paint still on the car! FE5 rally red! there is no rust period! you will not be replacing any panels! right fender is nos however i have the original as well! it is not numbers matching but very close on build date,j code heads and many extra nos stuff! motor is rebuilt but yet to fire! I have listed this car when it was still apart and now it is nearly all together! I have the build sheet,fender tag and clean clear title.
this is an original billboards car! not many of these!
here are the latest pictures!

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010014.jpg

wantone

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will take the 68 please.
Not going to lie- Not impossible to find one of these for much less than 25K dude. You ever freight anything OUT of Colorado? It's insane. NO B.S. I would be a serious buyer if you had a legit price.

ozoner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted this car but the owner said he had a deposit 2 days ago

davidt2607

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

this is a 99.9% complete 71 cuda with its original paint still on the car! Fe5 rally red! There is no rust period! You will not be replacing any panels! Right fender is nos however i have the original as well! It is not numbers matching but very close on build date,j code heads and many extra nos stuff! Motor is rebuilt but yet to fire! I have listed this car when it was still apart and now it is nearly all together! I have the build sheet,fender tag and clean clear title.
This is an original billboards car! Not many of these!
Here are the latest pictures!

sold sold sold sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back