• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

4 Speed Set Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to sale as a package and would prefer local pick up. I'm in Evansville,In. I have an original 70-74 Hurst shifter box, number 7180 on reverse lever, pistol grip shifter that needs restored,big block bellhousing with inspection cover, clutch fork and boot, number 2892513, 23 spline transmission duel mounting brakets,transmission bracket, zbar and rod that goes from pedal to zbar, clutch and brake pedals from a 72 challenger and a used 4 speed hump, needs a little work around the top opening but easy fix. would take 1500.00 for all of it. I can't get the oics to upload right now, send me your e-mail for pics. Thanks

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will ship truck frieght, how about 1200.00 plus shipping.

73 Gone Loco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If by chance you deside to split the setup apart, I would be interested in the Hurst 4 speed shifter box, plus the linkages, I dont need the pistol grip, just the shifter box. Thanks.

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll keep it in mind, for I would like to sell it as a package but
If I had interest in the rest of it I would break it up.

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the shifter rods, is that the linkages you where talking about or you
Want the z bar and rods for the clutch?

73 Gone Loco

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the shifter rods, is that the linkages you where talking about or you
Want the z bar and rods for the clutch?

Basicly all I really would need is the Hurst 4 speed shifter box. I have the shifter rods all ready, mine need cleaned up. I have everything but the Hurst E body Shifter box. Thanks for your time

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Inspection cover, zbar, pistol grip handle has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back