• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

440-6 Registry?

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
OK, here's the deal. I have a 440-6 Cuda with a verified 6 bbl engine from another car. Long story short, the owner of the car my engine belongs in tracked me down many years ago through a previous owner of both cars. He lived in LA. I'm in Texas. He offered to send someone to me and just trade long blocks. My engine at the time was freshly built and in the car. He called a couple more times, but never sweetened the deal or even guaranteed that I would be getting a factory 6 pack motor. Timed passed with never hearing from him again, so I tried calling him to see if he would sell me the car, or trade cars, rather than engines. I would have given a substantial difference to reunite the correct car/engine.

Fast forward 20 years, and I just googled the car vin to no avail. Who should I contact, or how would one go about this? Is there a large registry or database giving current owners contact information in a case such as this? Or should I just contact Galen, MMC Detroit, or ?

Back