• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

440 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyboyd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey i posted this over on fabo and didnt seem to stick with anyone over there. I have a set of 9 LY rods for a 440, set of pistons, i think they are federal mogal, oil slings, 5 brand new main caps, oil seals, crank seals, various gaskets,crank bearings that are .010 under, and rod bearings, 195 degree thermostat, titanium retainers, valve seals. and a few other things. I want to sell everything at once, but would part out the pistons and rods. make an offer on the rods and pistons or get the whole box for $250. let me know if your interested. i have a lot of pics. im in wisconsin rapids wisconsin, and can get a quote for shipping if you would like, thanks guys.

102_1616.jpg

102_1617.JPG

102_1618.JPG

102_1619.jpg

102_1620.jpg

102_1621.jpg

102_1622.jpg

102_1623.JPG

102_1624.jpg

102_1625.jpg

Last edited:

GTXperience

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey i posted this over on fabo and didnt seem to stick with anyone over there. I have a set of 9 LY rods for a 440, set of pistons, i think they are federal mogal, oil slings, 5 brand new main caps, oil seals, crank seals, various gaskets,crank bearings that are .010 under, and rod bearings, 195 degree thermostat, titanium retainers, valve seals. and a few other things. I want to sell everything at once, but would part out the pistons and rods. make an offer on the rods and pistons or get the whole box for $350. let me know if your interested. i have a lot of pics. im in wisconsin rapids wisconsin, and can get a quote for shipping if you would like, thanks guys.

You may want to doublecheck the pricing vs the ad on FABO. Which one is correct?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=860310#post860310

"Ive got a full set of 8 LY rods that have been sandblasted. ive also got some pistons, i think they are federal mogul. they havent been ran or anything, but from rolling the motor over by hand they do have a few valve marks in the top if them. i bought the rods for $150, looking to get close to that outta them. shoot me an offer, if you pay for shipping you can have the rods for $100, Ive also got a bunch of other 440 gaskets, retainers, caps, 195 degree thermostat, random, stuff look through the pics. $250 and you pay the shipping and you can have all of it.

thanks guys. BTW im located in Wisconsin Rapids, WI"

billyboyd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, thanks for pointing that out. i didnt realize i screwed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back