• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 71 Cuda OE fuel line

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello guys, looking for a OE fuel line running from fuel pump to fuel filter for a 71 Cuda 340 engine. Thanks in advance.

pschlosser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you want the shorter line that exits the fuel pump to the filter, or the longer one, from the filter (located behind the alternator, more or less) up to the carburetor? I think I have a spare shorter line.

The aftermarket ones are pretty decent, and worth the (<$50) cost if you want it looking original and pretty.

MF573A.jpg

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1970/plymouth/cuda/parts/mf573a.html

Years ago, I bent my own, upper line, using some 5/16 steel (brake?) line I got at the auto parts store. The 3-foot length even came with the correct brass fitting and already flared at one end. All I had to do was bend it, cut it to length, and add the partial flair for the rubber tubing. I purchase a flair tool and this foot-long anti-crimp spring to help me bend the line. I imitated a photo of an original line (like the one above) and it came out really nice.

gf7cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you want the shorter line that exits the fuel pump to the filter, or the longer one, from the filter (located behind the alternator, more or less) up to the carburetor? I think I have a spare shorter line.

The aftermarket ones are pretty decent, and worth the (<$50) cost if you want it looking original and pretty.

MF573A.jpg

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/1970/plymouth/cuda/parts/mf573a.html

Years ago, I bent my own, upper line, using some 5/16 steel (brake?) line I got at the auto parts store. The 3-foot length even came with the correct brass fitting and already flared at one end. All I had to do was bend it, cut it to length, and add the partial flair for the rubber tubing. I purchase a flair tool and this foot-long anti-crimp spring to help me bend the line. I imitated a photo of an original line (like the one above) and it came out really nice.
Yes looking for the one directly out of fuel pump. I have the one after filer to carb.

Back