• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB A/T shifter and linkage for 727

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I presume console.
If column, pm me.
I know, but some people still like column.
I have one with one.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
‘71 and later? I have these pieces but I’d have to rummage through several milk crates and totes to see if I had the other parts.
IMG_8309.jpeg

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DetMatt1 yes, that's the stuff. I have the shifter base itself but all those rods and trans connections I need. LMK how much and thanks!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@DetMatt1 yes, that's the stuff. I have the shifter base itself but all those rods and trans connections I need. LMK how much and thanks!
Looks like all I have is what is pictured. There is another piece between the upper rod and the torque shaft that goes through the floor, and everything between the bottom of the torque shaft and the transmission you will still need to locate. I’d sell the long upper rod with its clips and washers that are with it on both ends and the torque shaft for $100 + shipping.

Matt68

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like all I have is what is pictured. There is another piece between the upper rod and the torque shaft that goes through the floor, and everything between the bottom of the torque shaft and the transmission you will still need to locate. I’d sell the long upper rod with its clips and washers that are with it on both ends and the torque shaft for $100 + shipping.
I have actually located a complete shifter unit locally. The guy is asking $200 which I guess is a good price for all the needed pieces. Thank you though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back