• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

booster and master

reborn73

Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get a booster and master cylinder for a '73 challenger, 340?

I want OE or as close to OE as possible.

Thanks,

Adam

Reaction score
Booster Dewey may have the booster... it will cost extra if you dont have a core..

Moparparts

Reaction score
I have the booster from a 73 Cuda 340 PM me if interested

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get a booster and master cylinder for a '73 challenger, 340?

I want OE or as close to OE as possible.

Thanks,

You can also try The Ram Man who is located in Fort Worth, TX. I met him at Carlisle last summer - very knowledgeable guy and he apparently does outstanding work though I don't have any personal experiances with him. His website is.... http://www.theramman.com/

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Booster Dewey may have the booster... it will cost extra if you dont have a core..

I second Booster Dewey, bought a rebuilt booster from him three years ago with no problems.

reborn73

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I emailed theramman and didn't get a response. Called Booster Dewey, they answered all the questions and I shipped my old one out to them that day.

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that about The Ram Man but glad that Dewey was able to help you out. Ram Man replied to an email I sent him after Carlisle last year. It took him a few days, but he thoroughly answered my question. The biggest 'complaint' I hear about him fairly often is that he talks too much. :)

PST

Reaction score
For future reference we do offer a oe looking master and booster for your car. Then you can avoid a core charge. Here is the link to the kit:

http://www.p-s-t.com/s.nl/it.A/id.9869/.f?sc=12

James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316
jfrom@p-s-t.com

All Members of this Forum are eligible for 10% off any order over $200 check out our forum section for details

Performance Suspension Technology
www.p-s-t.com
forum@p-s-t.com
(800) 247-2288
Like Us On Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/#!/PerformanceSuspensionTech

Last edited:

reborn73

Reaction score
THERAMMAN called me back on Monday and I ordered the master cylinder from him. Booster Dewey has the booster. So in a couple of weeks I'll have them both and ready to install.

Thanks for everyone's help

Back