• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Carlisle 2024 is shaping up to be great!

Cranky

Reaction score
Here are the official FxBO tent activities, although we can certainly plan others if you have an idea (see me at spots E45 and E46 once you are at Carlisle, or contact me via PM prior to Wednesday).
  • Friday, July 12: (All day) There will be a cooler with water and/or soda (beer?) available from late morning through the end of the day. Come get a free drink and some shade if you need it!
  • Friday, July 12: 12:30 PM. There will be a lunch gathering for those who want to stop for lunch at the tent. Water and/or soda (beer?) will be available, but bring your own lunch and visit with some FxBO friends.
  • Friday July 12: 6:00 PM (?) Dinner for those staying nearby or on the grounds? This is not "official" yet, but if folks are interested, contact me. This will be a "bring your own" food, or several of us might order/ pickup some food.
  • Saturday, July 13: Noon: The big luncheon starts at noon and goes until we get tired of eating and drinking, and/or the food and drinks run out! This is free of charge and is brought to you by the generosity of many members who contribute things for all of us. Come join the fun!
A couple of notes please:
* If you are bringing any type of drink, please, NO GLASS BOTTLES! Carlisle fairgrounds wants cans and plastic only.
* Also, if you are contributing drinks please bring them cold and in a cooler if at all possible. Each year, cooler space has been at a premium.
* We have no idea how many will turn out for this, so food of your choice may be limited. I don't think anyone last year left hungry, but enjoy until it runs out!
* Chairs will likely be limited. I realize it is hard to bring a chair with you, but if you have one and it is close, it may not be a bad idea.
* Any FxBO member and their spouse/ family is welcome, but this is not an open luncheon to all. If you have someone interested but not a member, please encourage them to sign up for the FxBO site they are interested in.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me before Wednesday. After Wednesday evening, please come see me at spots E45 and E46.

Travel safely and see you all at Carlisle!

Hawk from FBBO asked one of us to post this so here it is....his user name over there is HawkRod

Last edited:

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Here are the official FxBO tent activities, although we can certainly plan others if you have an idea (see me at spots E45 and E46 once you are at Carlisle, or contact me via PM prior to Wednesday).
  • Friday, July 12: (All day) There will be a cooler with water and/or soda (beer?) available from late morning through the end of the day. Come get a free drink and some shade if you need it!
  • Friday, July 12: 12:30 PM. There will be a lunch gathering for those who want to stop for lunch at the tent. Water and/or soda (beer?) will be available, but bring your own lunch and visit with some FxBO friends.
  • Friday July 12: 6:00 PM (?) Dinner for those staying nearby or on the grounds? This is not "official" yet, but if folks are interested, contact me. This will be a "bring your own" food, or several of us might order/ pickup some food.
  • Saturday, July 13: Noon: The big luncheon starts at noon and goes until we get tired of eating and drinking, and/or the food and drinks run out! This is free of charge and is brought to you by the generosity of many members who contribute things for all of us. Come join the fun!
A couple of notes please:
* If you are bringing any type of drink, please, NO GLASS BOTTLES! Carlisle fairgrounds wants cans and plastic only.
* Also, if you are contributing drinks please bring them cold and in a cooler if at all possible. Each year, cooler space has been at a premium.
* We have no idea how many will turn out for this, so food of your choice may be limited. I don't think anyone last year left hungry, but enjoy until it runs out!
* Chairs will likely be limited. I realize it is hard to bring a chair with you, but if you have one and it is close, it may not be a bad idea.
* Any FxBO member and their spouse/ family is welcome, but this is not an open luncheon to all. If you have someone interested but not a member, please encourage them to sign up for the FxBO site they are interested in.

Any questions or concerns, please PM me before Wednesday. After Wednesday evening, please come see me at spots E45 and E46.

Travel safely and see you all at Carlisle!

Hawk from FBBO asked one of us to post this so here it is....his user name over there is HawkRod
Thanks Cranky.. I am on P205-P206 for 12 years now.. Hope to get up and see ya....

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Wish I go go again this year, but heading to the left coast for a week on the ocean. Got hot out here, dang. Cheers.

Back