• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Challenger in Missouri wrecking yard.

tullm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only we had friends at Google or NSA

Buddys U Pull.jpg

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If only we had friends at Google or NSA

View attachment 128683
Tullm,
That would be NGA, not NSA, and through National Reconnaissance Office overhead systems (known as NOS).
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of the capability you are seeking but concur that such a system capability, if it were to exist, would be useful to find E-Bodies anywhere on Earth when not obscured by foliage, camouflage, or manmade-structures. LOL

Google Earth has much better resolution on Buddy's U Pull Used Auto Parts.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The easiest way to find cars is to know a meter reader for the local utilites.
I was approached someone 80 miles from home by someone who recognised my car.
And they were asking about cars in the back that no one had seen.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Totally agree! Meter readers have about the most knowledge for any given neighborhood.
Unfortunately electric companies are going digital and the meter reader doesn't have to even step on your property to get their readings any longer.
Meaning, less knowledge of my back yard.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's true. Jobs as Meter Readers at power companies have been declining for decades. First, the power companies started contracting out meter reading when they still had the old meters with 4 or 5 dials. Then came meters that could be read by a contractor truck just driving by and receiving the reading when it pinged the meter. Now, the vast majority of residential meters are equipped with a device to allow both customers and the power company to see online what the usage is 24/7/365. The company will do an official reading about once a month, give or take a few days...depending on what the billing cycle is. I worked as a lineman for the power company for 45 years, and retired 18 months ago. Lots of changes during that time, but they never could get a computer to climb poles and do my job! :icon_fU:

Back