• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Dodge Challenger Rallye Hood

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My friend asked me to post this. He is trying to sell a Dodge Challenger Rallye hood. The hood has surface rust but he says he tried to clean some of it off and it came off easily. The hood is located in Bridgewater, New Jersey. He is asking $150 for the hood.
Hood01.JPEG

tullm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend asked me to post this. He is trying to sell a Dodge Challenger Rallye hood. The hood has surface rust but he says he tried to clean some of it off and it came off easily. The hood is located in Bridgewater, New Jersey. He is asking $150 for the hood.
View attachment 125702
Do you have any pics of the bottom side and front lip? I know some folks looking for early hoods without the crumple zones.

ogre

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 125702
Any chance he can take it to Carlisle? it would be gone in 60 seconds!

tullm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. So if I see any non-71's without I can assume the hood was either changed or the holes were filled in. Picture from eBay.

View attachment 125724

71 is the only year that wasn't drilled for the Dodge letters.
I really don't want to detract from the sellers attempts to find a buyer but feel it may be helpful to bring up a point or two regarding emblem holes. I believe the early 1970 Challengers with A66 and Rallye hood option used stickers for the 340 callouts rather then the typical emblems and I've seen a few NOS hoods without emblem holes. With all that said, statistically it's more likely @challenger6pak assertion is correct. I honestly have too many knowledge gaps on the subject thus, I could easily be mistaken.

@Cuda Hunter: Please let me know if you got my text message last night.

Rich Followell

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like too see more pics. before I make the drive from Wisconsin to New Jersey, THANKS

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I was out of town for a few days. I will contact my friend and ask for more pics.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're welcome. He hasn't gotten back to me yet. The hood is at his brothers house and I assume he hasn't been able to get there yet.

Back