• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Ebody rear torque boxes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have many pairs of torque boxes made. They are perfect fit and have had all great reviews. Trying to help the hobby as some of these prices are getting out of hand. They are 75.00 plus 18.00 shipping . Live in Darby Montana

DSCN2079 - Copy.JPG

DSCN2080 - Copy.JPG

TIMINATOR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Cool.
Where do they mount?
Front? Rear?
Early moostang ones weld in on passenger side footbox front.
Never heard of these for E bodies.
Pics of them installed pls?
I'm building a street brawler and am planning on reinforcing in a lot of places. Got a 6 point bar, and weld in subframe connectors now. I was looking at where the front of the leaf springs mount next. I raised their attachment point for a better launch already.
Are there strength problems there?
Looking at around 675-700 H.P. on the motor and a 300 H.P. plate.
Anyone have other chassis problems with H.P?
I have a TCI 9" convertor and trans brake too.....
TIMINATOR

TIMINATOR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have to jack up the car and see what I did on the "homemade" subframe connectors. I know I reinforced the area, but that was in 1996, for the customer that I bought the car from recently. I also moved the springs in parallel in the rear for more tire clearance.
The goal is hi 9s on the motor, and whatever it will run with the 300 plate. It's currently legal to 10 flat and I expect to be kicked out on the motor, then come back with the plate on it in a few months...
Or a hidden system.....
TIMINATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back