• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FNG checking in.

swatdoc

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm just getting back into the old Mopar iron. I'm currently sporting a 22 superstock but am actively looking to acquire a 72 340 Challenger I had a 73 rally and sold it when I went to Iraq. dumb move.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! And best of luck finding a 72 340 Challenger. They're out there!

Post a few pictures of your 2022 Challenger, please!

swatdoc

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! And best of luck finding a 72 340 Challenger. They're out there!

Post a few pictures of your 2022 Challenger, please!

front veiw.jpg

sscat4.jpg

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
EF8 SuperStock. Nice.
Welcome to the forum.
There are plenty of pristine Challengers for sale across the nation and in the Midwest (Missouri).
Tell us what you are looking for. Original? Modified? Combination?

swatdoc

Reaction score
EF8 SuperStock. Nice.
Welcome to the forum.
There are plenty of pristine Challengers for sale across the nation and in the Midwest (Missouri).
Tell us what you are looking for. Original? Modified? Combination?
I'm looking for an H code, maybe a slightly modified one, just for me to bring back. I have my own little touches and red lines I don't cross when doing a car.

swatdoc

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. A long shot. If you have one. Post a picture of your 73. It might be known.View attachment 125552

73 340.jpg

It had a plethora of very cool parts. X heads LD-340 intake, a NASCAR 3rd member for the 8 3/4 from a very well-known team. I bought it from a very well-known Mopar racer. Who was a pretty good buddy of mine? I miss the days of hanging out on Saturdays on my weekends off from Ft Bragg, having a cold Coke, and learning much just by listening to that man.

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan!
If you know the VIN of your 73 have you searched it to see if something might pop up?

Back