• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Frame Rail reproductions

MONSTERMAKER

Reaction score
I'm restoring a 1974 Barracuda and need to replace a front driver-side frame rail. AMD and Goodmark have these on backorder. Dynacorn has them available for 1970-74 Challengers. I feel like these should be interchangeable, but can't find confirmation. Does anyone know for sure? Second question: If they are interchangeable, does anyone have experience with the quality in the Dynacorn parts? What is your impression of them?

Thanks,
Mike

MONSTERMAKER

Reaction score
I have seen those and will go that route if I need to, but my big hesitation to those is that they lack the welded-on bump stops for upper and lower control arms. Best I can tell, AMD, GoodMark and Dynacorn have them included.

1724857599046.jpeg

Rich Followell

Reaction score
I bought both Dynacorn and AMD parts for my build, I would recommend Dynacorn. those parts included the brkts. already welded on that AMD completely ignored. Also Dynacorn actually builds complete bodies from their parts. Try that with AMD and see what you get! lol

Back