• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Got third place in a slalom competition against newer Corvettes and Mustangs!

torredcuda

Reaction score
A show I went to on Sunday was held at a local circle track and held both a burnout and a slalom event. I have hundreds of passes at the dragway and won King of the street twice but have always wanted to try an autocross type event so I signed up for it. We had one trial run and one competition run and to my shock I came in third place as this was literally my first and second times thru a coned course!!!
:D
My competition was a fully prepped C6 Corvette - 1st place, a brand new Corvette - 2nd place, but I beat two new Mustangs and 2000 ish Mustang, a late `80`s Camaro and a `71 Chevelle with much better tires than my crappy Coopers. I can`t seem to load videos here but they are on my FB page.

Last edited:

torredcuda

Reaction score
A show I went to on Sunday was held at a local circle track and held both a burnout and a slalom event. I have hundreds of passes at the dragway and won King of the street twice but have always wanted to try an autocross type event so I signed up for it. We had one trial run and one competition run and to my shock I came in third place as this was literally my first and second times thru a coned course!!!
:D
My competition was a fully prepped C6 Corvette - 1st place, a brand new Corvette - 2nd place, but I beat two new Mustangs and 2000 ish Mustang, a late `80`s Camaro and a `71 Chevelle with much better tires than my crappy Coopers. I can`t seem to load videos here but they are on my FB page.
My competition - the hot rod and red Camaro were part of a separate burnout competition and not shown is a C6 Corvette fully prepped for autocross and road racing that won 1st and a brand new Corvette that got 2nd. I beat the three Mustangs, the late `80`s Camaro and the Chevelle with much better tires than my Coopers.

Slalom competitiom.jpg

Last edited:
Back