• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hellcat Cuda Accessories Install

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
Installing Radiators, AC Condenser, Inter cooler Hoses and tank, AC lines to new Dash (2016 Hellcat) and coolant lines. looks like stock coolant tank too big to fit. Will need custom tank. Intercooler pump and secondary air inter cooler
Cuda1.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
attached under Left fender. Fenders and front end temporally attached to check fit. Just want to show recent progress.

fasjac

Reaction score
Looking good! All you lack is finishing up.
No really, that’s going to be a very cool ride. My cousin is doing a similar conversion. Thanks for the update

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
Looking good! All you lack is finishing up.
No really, that’s going to be a very cool ride. My cousin is doing a similar conversion. Thanks for the update
After paint, wiring is going to be a big challenge. Trying to make all stock instruments work & integrate into some of original Cuda wiring, I.E. front and rear lights, windshield wipers, etc. Original Hellcat harness is cut after dash, with a 2" bundle of fine wires. I'm pretty good with wiring but I really don't enjoy it that much! I guess one wire at a time.

ItsJustMe

Reaction score
Installing Radiators, AC Condenser, Inter cooler Hoses and tank, AC lines to new Dash (2016 Hellcat) and coolant lines. looks like stock coolant tank too big to fit. Will need custom tank. Intercooler pump and secondary air inter coolerView attachment 127874View attachment 127875 attached under Left fender. Fenders and front end temporally attached to check fit. Just want to show recent progress.
Looking good! Are you using the stock 2016 radiator, AC Condenser and Inter cooler. They look like it fits very well.

fasjac

Reaction score
After paint, wiring is going to be a big challenge. Trying to make all stock instruments work & integrate into some of original Cuda wiring, I.E. front and rear lights, windshield wipers, etc. Original Hellcat harness is cut after dash, with a 2" bundle of fine wires. I'm pretty good with wiring but I really don't enjoy it that much! I guess one wire at a time.
I would bet someone here has been there done that.
Maybe they will chime in. Cuz it not that close but, I’m sure it’s on his mind. I do know he’s had Painless and others make harnesses/connectors in the past years.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

Might be a little (or alot) of info your after in these.

1973CudaKJH

Reaction score
I would bet someone here has been there done that.
Maybe they will chime in. Cuz it not that close but, I’m sure it’s on his mind. I do know he’s had Painless and others make harnesses/connectors in the past years.
I have the original Hellcat wiring harness the included instruments and steering column 7 steering wheel.Pallet Engine 1.JPGPE2.JPGPE3.JPG

Back