• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Holley Engine Mounts - question

TripleBlk70

Reaction score
I see people talking about Holley Engine mounts for their Gen 3 hemi and looking on their site I see these:

Hooker Blackheart Engine Mount Brackets​

https://www.holley.com/products/engine_swap_parts/hemi_swap_systems/parts/BHS566

Which are not Holley branded obviously. Are these the right ones for a 392/6.4L hemi? Looks like it based on the description but if there's something else better that people are using I'd appreciate any direction or feedback.

Xcudame

Reaction score
I believe my good friend Heminut used the Holley mounts for his Gen III hemi swap. He'll chime in shortly. And yes his 70 Cuda is nice and it runs great!

Katfish

Reaction score
Whatever you do, figure out what the whole system is going to be. I made the mistake of buying piecemeal and found things don't always work together. I bought the Holley mounts, I found out later they move the engine forward and wouldn't work with the TTI headers I bought. So I ended up buying TTI mounts and everything fit perfectly with the headers and my 518 trans.

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Thanks Heminut. I knew you used everything the same. I couldn't remember the brand.

Definitely stay with components from the same company if possible.

Back