• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB I am in need of the passenger side inside window "cat whisker" that attaches to the inside plastic door panel.

brotow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the passenger side inside window "cat whisker" that attaches to the inside plastic door panel. I only need the one I don't want to spend $200 on a complete set.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this is the part requested (but right side), which I believe is the same for all years.

Screenshot (793).png

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Call Just Mopar at (507) 279-0979 and ask them if they can do that. Their link/advertisement is over at the right if you scroll down.

marksmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, call them up and ask, most will do quite a lot if ya give them a chance. Companies that build this stuff are usually staffed by enthusiasts. Best of luck, if it were mine I would carefully work that trim piece with a hammer and dolly, what have ya got to lose?

brotow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, call them up and ask, most will do quite a lot if ya give them a chance. Companies that build this stuff are usually staffed by enthusiasts. Best of luck, if it were mine I would carefully work that trim piece with a hammer and dolly, what have ya got to lose?
I am working on it now and might be good enough to use. A lot cheaper than the prices I've been getting.

Back