• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for a few parts

Surfcuda

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a 1970 Barracuda and need the following parts: right rear wheel well trim and the interior chrome passenger door handle. I know they can be bought as a set, but trying to save on cost. Any help would be appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mopar426power

Reaction score
I have a full set of chrome wheel opening moldings in decent shape, assuming 1970 & 71 are the same (I believe they are). I can get a few pics if you are interested, let me know.

moparlee

Reaction score
I have a full set of chrome wheel opening moldings in decent shape, assuming 1970 & 71 are the same (I believe they are). I can get a few pics if you are interested, let me know.
They are the same, but they are not chrome. They are anodized aluminum.

Surfcuda

Reaction score
They are the same, but they are not chrome. They are anodized aluminum.
Hi Moparlee, send me some photos of you wheel well moldings and what your asking price for them. Really only need the right rear molding, but let me know. Thank you

moparlee

Reaction score
Hi Moparlee, send me some photos of you wheel well moldings and what your asking price for them. Really only need the right rear molding, but let me know. Thank you
I don't have any for sale. I was just pointing out that the moldings are anodized aluminum not chrome. @Mopar426power has a full set available.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Moparlee is correct, they are aluminum. They could use a good polishing but in good shape.
You can have all four for $50 + shipping.IMG_5290.jpegIMG_5293.jpegIMG_5291.jpeg

Surfcuda

Reaction score
I redid my car as a hemi car so don’t need them anymore
Hi Mopar426power, if they fit a 1970 Barracuda I will take them. Really just need the right rear, but for $50 I will take them. How would you like to make the transaction? Regards

Mopar426power

Reaction score
You might as well take all four in case you need the other ones in the future, like I said I don’t have any on my car.
Send my your zip code and I will get a shipping amount tomorrow.
PayPal works?

Surfcuda

Reaction score
You might as well take all four in case you need the other ones in the future, like I said I don’t have any on my car.
Send my your zip code and I will get a shipping amount tomorrow.
PayPal works?
Okay, Zip is 93551. I can do either Pay Pal or Zelle. I don’t know what the rules are for this site, but here is my email where we can communicate directly: Surfcuda@Gmail.com Regards Rob 🏝

Back