• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Manufacturer for quarter panels

Ohiowoodchuck

Reaction score
Looking for the half quarters or I believe they call them skins. I see that amd no longer makes them for a cuda. Just the full quarter. Anybody had any luck with a different manufacturer.

marksmopars

Reaction score
Looking for the half quarters or I believe they call them skins. I see that amd no longer makes them for a cuda. Just the full quarter. Anybody had any luck with a different manufacturer.
I am in the same situation, restoring a classic and trying o keep as much original metal as possible. I’m also looking for left side frame rails and amd is out of stock. Sherman makes these and has them available now. I haven’t used Sherman previously so any comments would be welcome. They have quarter skins in stock.

Ohiowoodchuck

Reaction score
Maybe somebody on here has used Sherman’s before and can both of us out.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I think this is a 71 charger frame rail the same as a challenger? I don't remember if there is any modifications needed. Not sure what side it is have to check. I have a 70 frame rail and torsion member. I would have to look what side it is.

1725893073957.jpeg

Last edited:
Back