• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New here

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Any E body Ride or you here just for the ride? If no ride pass this test below.
1727138535593.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please post some pics of your Mopar(s)!

Challenger RTA posted:
Welcome to FEBO. Any E body Ride or you here just for the ride? If no ride pass this test below.

The Mopar is a 71 Convertible Challenger E-Body, but the girl is definitely an "A" body! 😁

70iselin

Reaction score
Well here is my story. I had a 70 barracuda gran coupe orange loved that car. I was in an accident in 1986 with it. Back then body shops kept moving me on so I sold it in the want ad press, for 1500 dollars. I was so upset,back then the car was you. Update now in 2020 I bought a scat pack shacker challenger brand new and I love it. But it’s great brings me back but not back if you know what I mean. I am looking to buy a 70-74 again keeping my challenger but buying one that still represents the muscle car. A driver but shows well. I came onto this site from another site, so appreciate the help I can get with knowledge from members or give is a blessing. Again thanks for great welcome. And this is my story

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Please post some pics of your Mopar(s)!

Challenger RTA posted:

The Mopar is a 71 Convertible Challenger E-Body, but the girl is definitely an "A" body! 😁
No cheating! I wanted to here his answer. It CUDA been interesting. 🤔 😬

Last edited:
Back