• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

newbee here

Wobby

Reaction score
Hello everybody, Just wanted to say Hello and tell you about myself and a new to me car. It's a 1974 Cuda, highly options with broadcast sheet and two fender tags.

I'm going to have some questions, so to start.....what is your best product for vinyl roof ?

The car is triple green... 360 auto.

Wish me luck....Happy Motoring.

NoCar340

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! My best friend had a '74 'Cuda in high school with a reasonably-snotty 318/auto. We had a lot of good times in that car, including humiliating a classmate's '73 454/4-speed Corvette. That 'Cuda is still on the road somewhere, but not around here anymore.

My personal favorite for vinyl tops, dashes, tires, just about everything soft is 303 Aerospace Protectant. It doesn't add or subtract any gloss or shine, doesn't attract dust, and does what it should: Protect the material from atmospheric contaminants and UV. Excellent stuff.

You may as well get pictures ready. The requests, they are a-comin'! ;)

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Sounds cool and yes we would like to see it.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! I'll third that, get the camera out and post some pictures! Always great to see heavily optioned mopars!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
WELCOME TO FEBO.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

Back