• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

NOS Holley "Mechanical" Center 6 Pack, 6 bbl, Carburetor #4782

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have an NOS, new in the box, Holley center, 6 Pack, 6 BBL, Mechanical carburetor, #4782 up for sale.
Holley hasn't produced these in years, so they are very difficult to find, in this day and age.
$600.00 + Pay Pal, and FEDEX'ing with insurance, and signature delivery charges on the package.
Interested, serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum.
Thank's
Jim V.

Holley Mechanical Carb 001 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 002 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 003 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 004 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 005 (Small).JPG

Holley Mechanical Carb 006 (Small).JPG

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
**Additional information in regards to this carburetor**
This center carb was a performance, competition, race, carburetor sold thru Holley distributors, and Direct Connection, back in the day.
It was rated at 500 CFM.
The fuel inlet is on the left side, (drivers side) of the float bowl, not like the standard production, 340, and 440 carburetors.
The outboard front, and rear carburetors DID NOT have vacuum secondary pods on them, hence the term "mechanical" carbs.
JV.

brian6pac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That has to be a late production run on this carb, I have had over a dozen sets and I have never seen one with no bowl vent, plastic pump arm, hex bowl screws? When was that made?

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is an over the counter part for racing. I believe it was considered a Scat Pack part. I have a complete set on my 70 Cuda. With a performance cam, it was the way to go in the 80's. All mechanical; no vacuum. Ford and Chevy used these in production on T-birds and Vetts IIRC.

brian6pac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ford had smaller carbs on backwards, Chevy's were vacuum and never had all mechanical's from the factory.

hemi71x

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That has to be a late production run on this carb, I have had over a dozen sets and I have never seen one with no bowl vent, plastic pump arm, hex bowl screws? When was that made?

I havent a clue.
Numbers
Tell you anything?
Want to buy it from me?
JV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back