• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Opinion on front shocks

PlmCzy70

Reaction score
Hello all, just wondering if anyone has any preference or experience for front shocks on a 70 challenger. Might’ve been on there for quite a few years so I figure probably time to change them. I noticed when I go up over rise in the road, kind of sway a little bit left and right coming back down. I know the alignments good just had that done thanks.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Invest the money and get QA1s, Bilstiens or Koni's. You won't regret either of those three!

cuda joe

Reaction score
double adjustable is the way to go you only cry once when you buy them not twice when you replace the cheaper ones

i_taz

Reaction score
Could have been my problem, I had the single adjustable TS901. Weren't bad, rode nice but only one way rebound and kind of floaty. I may regret selling them for the bilsteins. They have the same upper bushing set up without all the spacers and washers QA1 provides. I posted on another thread PST is sending me a bigger top bushing to fill the gap I have
double adjustable is the way to go you only cry once when you buy them not twice when you replace the cheaper ones

Back