• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Outer door latch Rods needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Went to install outer door latches and of course I'm missing parts! In need of drivers side outer door handle to door latch rod. Its the bootom rod in pic. Need this one to open door from outside. Rod clips also. Passenger side door lock rod also needed.
1719677674690_171681845647386.jpeg

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very good! Let me know, please and thank you, as I'm looking at Re-pop pairs that are approximately $20 to $30 with shipping and I don't need these in pairs.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Very good! Let me know, please and thank you, as I'm looking at Re-pop pairs that are approximately $20 to $30 with shipping and I don't need these in pairs.
Front and center are the door latch rods, more rights than lefts and I am unsure of what your door lock rod would look like or how long it is but if you see something close and you need measurements I’m happy to help. You can see a clip still attached to the outside handle there but it’s cracked and I don’t have any clips available.
IMG_7954.jpeg

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Front and center are the door latch rods, more rights than lefts and I am unsure of what your door lock rod would look like or how long it is but if you see something close and you need measurements I’m happy to help. You can see a clip still attached to the outside handle there but it’s cracked and I don’t have any clips available.
View attachment 126254
Excellent!....
I'll check and get more definite details one which ones I need. Sure looks like I should be in luck. THANKS again

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Excellent!....
I'll check and get more definite details one which ones I need. Sure looks like I should be in luck. THANKS again

Excellent!....

Excellent!....
s-l200.jpg
s-l200.jpg

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back