• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Random E Body photos Post away!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Took these pics of a newer Challenger and Daytona on a trailer in 2018. Snapped the pictures while waiting at the light!

1716122327748.jpeg

1716122343923.jpeg

70survivor

Reaction score
In the world of rotisserie chickens, resto-mod$ and pro-touring upgrades, someone needs to carry the torch driving an unrestored original 70 Plymouth'...I got you!. . a date-code correct 340 Cuda with the original 727 running through the factory suregrip 391 was sitting for nearly 40 years. It was put on moth balls in the mid-eighties so I have some drive-time to make-up. I dusted it off and proudly driving it every day possible (weather permitted). I just added some rattle can satin black with some FJ5 and decals for a 70's Drag car look. As the dream of what she will look like when resto'd proper is nice, the freedom of driving this car carefree like it was 1978 again' "beats the brakes off" the sweating your high dollar paint job will get a blem. Been there done that

20240425_190729.jpg

20240508_172659_HDR.jpg

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
In the world of rotisserie chickens, resto-mod$ and pro-touring upgrades, someone needs to carry the torch driving an unrestored original 70 Plymouth'...I got you!. . a date-code correct 340 Cuda with the original 727 running through the factory suregrip 391 was sitting for nearly 40 years. It was put on moth balls in the mid-eighties so I have some drive-time to make-up. I dusted it off and proudly driving it every day possible (weather permitted). I just added some rattle can satin black with some FJ5 and decals for a 70's Drag car look. As the dream of what she will look like when resto'd proper is nice, the freedom of driving this car carefree like it was 1978 again' "beats the brakes off" the sweating your high dollar paint job will get a blem. Been there done that

View attachment 124206

View attachment 124208
Adding stickers and chrome plating, you will easily pick up a tenth in the quarter! But in all seriousness, I like it. It's got that Super Stock look. Cheers.

70survivor

Reaction score

View attachment 124206

View attachment 124208

Adding stickers and chrome plating, you will easily pick up a tenth in the quarter! But in all seriousness, I like it. It's got that Super Stock look. Cheers.
Hey thats funny Juan and BEAUTIFUL Challenger! I think I posted this in the wrong section, those old photos of the Mopar family of cars being dropped off at the dealership got me goin!! Not trying to hijack anyone sorry

20240310_013230.jpg

terrywalker

Reaction score
Found in the rear quarter panels of stuff that dropped from the trunk into them in the 72 Challenger I'm working on.
Terry W.

Rear Qtr Cleanout 1.jpg

Back