• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

rare air cleaners for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

426wedge1971

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few rare air cleaners for sale.First is a new (steel) black wrinkel 340/383/440 repop,real nice with alittle shelf wear.This does not have the breather tube.they are no longer making this air cleaner,only with the breather tube,and the chrome version with the breather tube.$120 + shipping.
I also have two 1974 L-code 360 single snorkel air cleaners.they produced 2 versions(a short snorkel used on A and E bodies,and a long snorkel used on B- bodies),I have both.They produced 6000-8000 of these.I am currently looking to restore them(sandblast,check/replace OSAC valve and sensor,vacuum lines,primer,paint and re-sticker) unless someone wants them as is.They are in great condition,no bumps or bruises.$150 unrestored,$200 restored + shipping.The pics of the 360 air cleaners are for reference only,pm me and i will send you the actual air cleaner pics.Located in Ohio.I just joined this site,but I am a "Gold Member" on the A-Bodies site.The 340 sticker in the first pic is for reference only,add $8.00 to include.Thanks for looking!

trapdoor 004.jpg

74_360_ebody_03.jpg

74_360_02.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back