• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Second Time Owner 75-79 & 2023...

nhneatstuff

Reaction score
Bought this 73 in 1975 as my first car and sold to my brother in 1979. Got it back from him in 2023. Minimal use the last thirty years and needs a mechanical and interior refresh. Only 7K miles since engine rebuild that was done in the 90's. Always a Southern California car and the sun took its toll on the interior. All the white plastics in the interior are shot. Looking forward to putting it back in good order, plugging in an 8-track and going for a cruise!
First picture is when I owned it around 1978 and the second is on its way back from San Diego in 2023
Barracuda 1978.jpg
Barracuda San Diego.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan and glad you got your Barracuda back in such good shape! The exterior looks beautiful. Does it have the factory 8 track?

nhneatstuff

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan and glad you got your Barracuda back in such good shape! The exterior looks beautiful. Does it have the factory 8 track?
It has a Craig 8-track floor mount player with Quad and FM. Mounted two power boosters in the trunk along with it in 1976. Kind of sorta works now.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
Welcome.
That's pretty cool getting your car back.
Perfect time to own an old Mopar. You are now able to buy new parts, and don't have to scrounge for "good enough".
Interior parts are a good example, minus the wait time.

MoparCarGuy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
Glad you can keep your car story going into the future. The memories last forever.

Back