• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Time Machine

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was thinking about all the cars I would like to own and wishing I had a time machine to go back and buy them when new.

If you could go back as many times as you want to of each year with the cash with the date on it (new bills wouldnt work) from that year what cars would you buy.

The color combo, motor and trans any details you want in a car. What would it be?

Oh man where do I start............................:cool:

ramenth

Reaction score
:D
How 'bout a nice new shiny Hemi 4 speed Daytona in Q5? Then leapfrog ahead a few years and give myself a birthday gift (literally) and on December 7, 1971, while my mom is in the hospital wrestling with you know who, the current adult me and his time machine would be at the Dodge dealer buying a nice 440 4 speed Challenger R/T convertible, maybe in Plum Crazy with a white interior. Or black with red stripes.
Both cars have to have Mag 500s. Just 'cause I like the looks of them.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
rament good choices man and good birth day present as well lol. I would do the same as when I was born my uncle (17 years old) bought a used 1970 383 3spd Super Bee Vit C with burnt orange seats, black top and white tail stripe.

I would go back in time when he sold to be able to afford college when the gass crunch hit.

There are so many I would love to have and I would have to go back a few times in each year.

I like to also have a max wedge car not sure what one or year...........

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I would also like to have a 70-71 Fury GT one in both years and one in a six pack version. I know they made a few in (I think) 71 and that would be a great car to have.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I might have to add some A bodies in there as well. Something about them right now has me hooked. I have always liked them but man I want one now lol.

48limo

Reaction score
i grew up off woodward from 61,my lil bros and i would hit the dealerships on sat on bikes to ck out the new cars,was a great time,i went to jr high next to royal pontiac in royal oak,use to cruise thru the service area after school and lot and dream

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
i grew up off woodward from 61,my lil bros and i would hit the dealerships on sat on bikes to ck out the new cars,was a great time,i went to jr high next to royal pontiac in royal oak,use to cruise thru the service area after school and lot and dream

Thats awesome I really like hearing the old day stories. There is a book I like to have that was out years ago. I cant think of the name or who wrote it.

This was a about Pontiac and a lot of how the GTO came about and some of the woodward action as well.

Back