• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What the heck is this ?

DZPUPS

Reaction score
Dodge Challenger deck lid. This covers the hole on the driver side that would be closest to the Dutchman panel/back window. It is metal like a cap over the hole. Just haven't seen one like it was a specific year or for a specific reason? 🤔

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_20240819_155012_127.jpg

IMG_20240819_154848_108~2.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
That's the weirdest thing I've never seen before. Do you happen to know what year Challenger deck lid it is? I know 70 Challengers (and Barracudas) had unique parts compared to 71-74.

Usually there just an open hole like the other hole in your picture.

DZPUPS

Reaction score
That's the weirdest thing I've never seen before. Do you happen to know what year Challenger deck lid it is? I know 70 Challengers (and Barracudas) had unique parts compared to 71-74.

Usually there just an open hole like the other hole in your picture.
Exactly, and it doesn't really look like it was added by somebody kind of looks factory. Not sure of the year I do have fenders and a front valance that I bought in the parts package let me look at those maybe I can decipher from that ?

cuda joe

Reaction score
the metal around it looks really fatigued a body shop probably did that when they did a cheap paint job back in the day

Back