• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB struts

KennyCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know a guy with a 70 cuda he's doing the front end and he's looking for 2 original structs for his car anybody selling a pair

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll have a set coming off shortly from a 73 Challenger. If they don't get buggered up in removal I can let you know. He wants the ones from the control arm to the radiator support I take it. There is a swivel type rod that the lower control on kind of hinges on. I will have that as well.
He can email me at [email protected] if he wants to.

moparlee

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have a set coming off shortly from a 73 Challenger. If they don't get buggered up in removal I can let you know. He wants the ones from the control arm to the radiator support I take it. There is a swivel type rod that the lower control on kind of hinges on. I will have that as well.
He can email me at [email protected] if he wants to.
The factory struts do not attach to the radiator support and there is no "swivel type rod". They attach directly to the lower control arm and the k-frame.

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the middle of doing it. Just got it on the lift but I know what you are talking about. I have the bar the lower control arms pivot up and down on and the rods going out from the lower control arm. Yeah I forgot they lock in the kmember to keep any movement from happening. They are the ones with the nut and a roll pin on the front.

Back