• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Barracuda Convertible Resto

Surfcuda

Reaction score
Received my Original carburetor from Ted’s Carburetors, Lancaster, CA. Dropped it off and they called the next day to pick it up awesome service and looks New. Bolted it on and fired right up with factory settings. Finally got to hear the L.A.318 motor, remember it’s been in a shipping container since the 80’s. The new muffler system really brings out the American Muscle sound. The Master Cylinder was rebuilt by Brake Material & Parts , Fort Wayne, IN. They called and shipped it out yesterday, they came highly recommended. Can’t wait to get the brakes done so I can drive it around the block. Still lots to do, but finally got the Motor sorted. Wish we could upload videos on this site. More to come.🏝

carbonfiber

Reaction score
Still one of the best examples that Mother Mope ever offered. What a cool fish. Keep going and keep updating. Maybe a video or two when you can!

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Received my Original carburetor from Ted’s Carburetors, Lancaster, CA. Dropped it off and they called the next day to pick it up awesome service and looks New. Bolted it on and fired right up with factory settings. Finally got to hear the L.A.318 motor, remember it’s been in a shipping container since the 80’s. The new muffler system really brings out the American Muscle sound. The Master Cylinder was rebuilt by Brake Material & Parts , Fort Wayne, IN. They called and shipped it out yesterday, they came highly recommended. Can’t wait to get the brakes done so I can drive it around the block. Still lots to do, but finally got the Motor sorted. Wish we could upload videos on this site. More to come.🏝
Load them to youtube and link it. That should let you share the video with us.

Back