• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB 1973 Challenger rear side glass hardware needed

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have a set I will look for them, However they can be bought new thru Classic industries

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, sometimes we have to go to Ebay for some of these parts. A quick search on there after I searched for "1971-74 Dodge Challenger Rear Quarter Window Tracks and Regulators" brought up almost everything you need. It's not going to be cheap though.
Terry W.

SFEbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy one of these E-bodies for cheap, just know the parts are not. That is the common mistake people make. If you are not performing the work yourself, the parts and labor will get you underwater very fast.

bamarallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the previous owner must have sold some of my parts after we agreed to terms so that’s on me for trusting. It’s still going to be a nice car just going to cost a bit more than it should have

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to ask. Was the car disassembled when you bought it? I have received my latest project, a 72 Challenger, in boxes. Many pieces are missing. The good part is I parted several Challengers in the 1970s and kept many parts. I haven't had to purchase major parts, but l am replacing many parts that upon inspection are worn. I'll be into this car around $10k when done. I hope no more than $15 k.
Terry W.

bamarallye

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was completely apart except the engine and trans had been rebuilt and installed, it’s painted just waiting on me to get it together

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep us informed how your parts search is going for the rear window hardware. I may have some parts laying around. I'll take a look. Shipping is a killer as I live in Washington state.
Terry W.

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

terrywalker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is many $$$ but it may be your best option right now if you need them for your car right away. If you are not ready for the rear window hardware yet, it's a toss up whether to get it now or hope a cheaper one comes up. I'll PM you with what I have. If you can find the parts closer to you, it will make a big difference in shipping costs.
NOS MoPar 1971-74 E Body Left Rear 1/4 Window Regulator Manual Cuda Challenger | eBay
Terry W.

Back