• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 PRO TOURING CUDA

terrywalker

Reaction score
Since the body shop who did the work lost the tags, you should subtract the cost of replacement tags from the bill they send you for their work. I f you already paid them, send them the bill for the cost of the replacement tags. A reputable shop would pay for the replacements.
Terry W.

70survivor

Reaction score
Hello there, I am in need of some help! My body guy who has had my 1973 Cuda for over 3 years has lost my VIN Tag and Fender Tag for my car. I'm lost for words such a idiot. I have the ownership in my name....what am I to do?

View attachment 125121

View attachment 125122

View attachment 125123

View attachment 125124

View attachment 125125
Hey, beautiful build - I'm sorry to hear the @uck-up is incompetent but if mine I would cut my losses and get my car back in my hands - No excuse for that - Stories are stories . . its a Bible he lost for God's sake - and this coming from an owner of a 70 cuda with no vin tag, build sheet as purchased - Im sorry but I would cut my losses and continue on myself - looks like a great head start!

70survivor

Reaction score
Hey, beautiful build - I'm sorry to hear the @uck-up is incompetent but if mine I would cut my losses and get my car back in my hands - No excuse for that - Stories are stories . . its a Bible he lost for God's sake - and this coming from an owner of a 70 cuda with no vin tag, build sheet as purchased - Im sorry but I would cut my losses and continue on myself - looks like a great head start!
I meant "with no fender tag" on mine sorry "not vin tag" - It makes me mad even
to hear it

Back