• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

4 post lift recommendations ?

WhiteGP

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a 4 post lift, Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not considering a 2 post because the shop i have had a 2 post lift and it was cut out of the concrete ( previous owner divorce casualty ) so I'm not wanting to install anchors over the top of the old ones

Thanks

MoparCowboy

Reaction score
I was at Mecum/Dallas over the weekend and examined both, Advantage and Backyard Buddy. The Advantage lift is better. Bigger cables, heavier built all the way around, but Backyard Buddy had a $2,000 discount for the show. They still have the discount on their website, but it appears that you have to buy some accessories to get the discount online. And, yes, the great thing about a 4 post is no bolting down, and movable around the shop with the caster kit that comes with both. Hope that helps.

WhiteGP

Reaction score
I was at Mecum/Dallas over the weekend and examined both, Advantage and Backyard Buddy. The Advantage lift is better. Bigger cables, heavier built all the way around, but Backyard Buddy had a $2,000 discount for the show. They still have the discount on their website, but it appears that you have to buy some accessories to get the discount online. And, yes, the great thing about a 4 post is no bolting down, and movable around the shop with the caster kit that comes with both. Hope that helps.
This does help, Thanks ! I sent an email to Advantage asking about the promo on the DX-9000 ( heavy duty like you say )

Last edited:
Back