• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 70-74 Cuda Full Roof Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Original 70-74 Barracuda or Cuda Full Roof Skin. Removed at the spot welds and trimmed. The window perimeters are very good for an original and so are the drip rail edges. There are some very small pin holes at the front A pillar edges, and one side has a few small pin holes on the sail panel drip edge. The back window perimeter area has no rust holes. The under side was not pitted up, but it did have damage on the driver's side in the center from something falling on it. It had been straightened years ago, and there are some straightening marks that can be seen on the under side, which extend over half way across the roof in that center area. The main damaged area was right along the drip edge. Over farther, appears to have been just minor damage. I took pics of the bare areas so you can see the condition, and then gave it a light coat of primer to keep it from rusting. I am asking $250 for the full skin, and it would need to be picked up here in PA, or possible delivery to one of the Carlisle events. I would consider offers on sections since it has the damaged area. Post or PM.

6-12roof10.jpg

6-12roof9.jpg

6-12roof8.jpg

6-12roof7.jpg

6-12roof6.jpg

6-12roof5.jpg

6-12roof4.jpg

6-12roof3.jpg

6-12roof2.jpg

6-12roof.jpg

6-12roof18.jpg

6-12roof17.jpg

6-12roof16.jpg

6-12roof15.jpg

6-12roof14.jpg

6-12roof13.jpg

6-12roof12.jpg

6-12roof11.jpg

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would consider offers on sections since it has the damaged area. Post or PM. pick up is Richfield PA 17086

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available in sections or make an offer on the full skin

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available post or PM
Price is now $150

Last edited:

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one bought the roof i never got paid for it from anyone and it is still available to the first person with the cash as i mentioned to you the first time we spoke which was quite a while ago.
I bought it. Mike didn't come past????

clamcake

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this. Why are you not following through? Did you change your number? It comes up as not a valid number.

Last edited:

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never bought this! The question should be why are you not following through after i even knocked $100 off the price to try to help you out? My number was NOT changed my service was down for a day due to weather. You where promising to send someone to pay for and pick this up since the beginning of January which at that time when we spoke by phone i you told you it was a first come first serve basis and was available to the first person with the money as it is listed locally as well. You have also been reminded about this since then. I understand there has been some bad weather in between but there was over a week at the beginning with great weather and you never even called when your driver did not show after arrangements where made for definite pick-up. There seems to be a lack of communication between you and your pick-up person which i am not responsible for. I am not sure why you would not come yourself to pick it up? This roof is for sale to anyone who has the money and can pick it up with-in a reasonable amount of time. You do need to call me concerning this matter.

I bought this. Why are you not following through? Did you change your number? It comes up as not a valid number.

Last edited:

vmax12nc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi -
I'm looking for the roof inner structure for left rear side of a 71 Cuda.
I see you had the roof skin and am wondering if you have a good section of that inner structure by chance?
Thanks

PS - I tried to PM, but said your allotted message storage was full

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply and letting me know the box was full, there is room now. Sorry the side and back structure has been sold i do still have the center roof brace but that is all i have available for the roof structure

Hi -
I'm looking for the roof inner structure for left rear side of a 71 Cuda.
I see you had the roof skin and am wondering if you have a good section of that inner structure by chance?
Thanks

PS - I tried to PM, but said your allotted message storage was full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back