• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 Cuda Restomod

Builderguy

Reaction score
Just read through your entire project today. Very sorry to hear about your wife. My condolences for your loss.

Hoping this project helps take the edge off what you and your kids are dealing with.😢

As for the car, it looks great! Keep on keeping on Sir, you and your kids are in our prayers.

JKCuda

Reaction score
Just read through your entire project today. Very sorry to hear about your wife. My condolences for your loss.

Hoping this project helps take the edge off what you and your kids are dealing with.😢

As for the car, it looks great! Keep on keeping on Sir, you and your kids are in our prayers.
Thank you. It has definitely helped ease the pain and gave me something to stay occupied with. Had it out on the road last week for the first time, then again today after fixing a bunch of stuff we found. I'll update the thread probably next week after Carlisle. The car will be there...

JKCuda

Reaction score
So...it took until about midnight the night before Carlisle but we made it. Car isn't completely done, but done enough that we were able to take it down and enjoy it. I have a lot of things I want to clean up and some things that need worked out, but it was so satisfying to fire it up and drive down there and back with no issues. I appreciate everyone's comments and help that's been offered through my various threads over the last year or two! I'll probably update this with pictures at some point in the future but this will probably be the last update for a while.

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2979.JPG

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Very nice resolts. You get out of it what you put into it.
In someway, sameway or form. A lot of us have rowed the same boat. Sometimes just let the current place you somewhere. You'll find yourself where you never though you would be.
I always say I'm never lost. I'm just not were I want to be.

Back