• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

AAR and TA count

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
As of 7/9/2024 there are 2015 AAR Cudas on the registry. I had a small amount of new ones come in over the last 2 weeks. And as every year I have new color totals as well. Again please remember these numbers are what is on the registry and not actual production figures. There are no known production figures from Chrysler. We have to go by what we know exist.

BL1 - 1 FE5 - 256
DY3 - 1 FF4 - 100
EB3 - 1 FJ5 - 110
EB5 - 123 FJ6 - 76
EB7 - 6 FK5 - 127
EF8 - 121 FM3 - 62
EK2 - 111 FT6 - 3
EV2 - 143 FY1 - 196
EW1 - 75 FY4 - 1
FC7 - 139 TX9 - 40
From Jeff Bangert from Hamtramck Registry.

NixDad

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff...Your thread title says AAR and TA count.
Are the numbers shown a combination of both?
Do you have the split of each color for TA and for AAR?
Breakdown for Auto vs 4- Speed?

I recall an old statement from Barry regarding total quantity of known cars...but that also included cars that are now gone/crushed...
Is there any update on what records are known of the approx 5000 TA's and AAR's?
Are more AAR's remaining or TA's?

Tom's EK2

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff...Your thread title says AAR and TA count.
Are the numbers shown a combination of both?
Do you have the split of each color for TA and for AAR?
Breakdown for Auto vs 4- Speed?

I recall an old statement from Barry regarding total quantity of known cars...but that also included cars that are now gone/crushed...
Is there any update on what records are known of the approx 5000 TA's and AAR's?
Are more AAR's remaining or TA's?
I noticed that also,but after I posted it. I believe Jeff is saying AAR only. He posted this on another website. They(Barry Washington and Jeff Bangert, Hamtramck Registry), have all the breakdowns but it appears that they would appreciate a donation.
I got lucky a few years back and met Jeff at the Columbus Ohio Nats. He looked up my EK2 AAR with white interior. He told me 5 know to exist in that color combination. 3 were automatic and 2 were 4 speeds.

Back