• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Back in the saddle

71moparob

Reaction score
Just joined the site. Had a couple mopars years ago. Finally got another one last year. Picked up a 1971 challenger R/T that I bought out in Detroit. The car was built and owned by Tim kuniskis ceo of Chrysler corp. I have been having a blast with the car. Just wanted to start getting back involved with the hobby. Hope to talk to some people soon thanks

71moparob

Reaction score
Just joined the site. Had a couple mopars years ago. Finally got another one last year. Picked up a 1971 challenger R/T that I bought out in Detroit. The car was built and owned by Tim kuniskis ceo of Chrysler corp. I have been having a blast with the car. Just wanted to start getting back involved with the hobby. Hope to talk to some people soon thanks

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0126.jpeg

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Is that Tim's collection or yours?
I believe Tim retired. He should take over Stellantis if that idiot Tevarus would get out of the way.

Adam

Reaction score
Beautiful! What engine & trans did it have originally?
I also have a 71 R/T; originally a 340, 4spd car, but unfortunately the original drivetrain was missing. Now it’s a 440 with a Tremec.

71moparob

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Is that Tim's collection or yours?
I believe Tim retired. He should take over Stellantis if that idiot Tevarus would get out of the way.
Thank you for the welcome. The one pic is from gateway classic cars in Detroit where I bought the car. I wish it was mine. They had some great cars. Yes Tim did retire. I hear some family members are trying to come up with some money and buy the company. That would be nice.

71moparob

Reaction score
Beautiful! What engine & trans did it have originally?
I also have a 71 R/T; originally a 340, 4spd car, but unfortunately the original drivetrain was missing. Now it’s a 440 with a Tremec.
The car originally came with a 383 automatic. It now has a 440 stroked out to a 496 with a Hemi four speed. I also have the matching numbers motor transmission and hood with the car.

Back