• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bottoms UP!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Tis the season Drink reasonably. Stay cool and hydrated. Here's a few suggestions to try or comment on.
1724863001907.jpeg

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I am game for anything Irish Red and up...not so much on the dark stuff....
Way back when we had or first liberty from boot camp. A number of us were at a restaurant (Chicago) and they served the dark. I think you have to be a real drunk or die hard to drink it. I wasn't quite that far yet. Drunk that is. I think it was served warm?

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Mopar426power, I'm just the opposite! Give me anything red down to stout! At least we have red in common! My go to beers are Modelo Negra and Black Butte Porter!
Surprisingly, Guinness draft is a stout with only 4.7% abv. It's like drinking light beer!
But the best beer (besides free) is one that's on the verge of freezing so it has little ice crystals in it and you've just done some hot and sweaty job.

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Xcudame, I can do an occasional Guinness or the like, but only one, then I am game for 5 IPAs and 5 Budweisers.
I have a work colleague from England like you, he makes fun of me because I drink “light” beer!

Xcudame

Reaction score
Mopar426power, if you haven't tried it, get some Newcastle Brown Ale. It's 4.7 abv and not any heavier than pale beers.

heminut

Reaction score
I started drinking craft beers when it was a new thing and I have no idea how many different beers I've tried over the years! I wish I had kept some kind of log or something. I've settled into the amber, Irish red and brown ales with an occasional lager thrown in. I have no use for IPA's, I don't like the bitter hoppy flavor but it seems a lot of people do, there's a lot of it out there. I do enjoy a good Porter or Stout on occasion though.

My son lives in Tucson, and his inlaws own the 1912 Brewing Company there. They have a Mexican Amber Ale called Ta Weno that is my go to for my kegerator.

Xcudame

Reaction score
I don't have a log, but somewhere in my storage (seem to have lots of that now) I have bottles I saved of beers I liked! Must be a dozen u-haul boxes or so!

heminut

Reaction score
I don't have a log, but somewhere in my storage (seem to have lots of that now) I have bottles I saved of beers I liked! Must be a dozen u-haul boxes or so!
I did the same thing back in the day, only I saved one bottle from every 6 pack I bought. I had them lined up on shelves in my enclosed patio, and when we packed up to move to our new house I had over 4 cases of them.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
At one time in the early 70's my father had collected over 4,000 bottles in the garage. We had a lot good times collecting them.

Back