• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Harleysville PA car show

danmc77

Reaction score
Het guys - new to the site - big MOPAR guy. I am a regular member of FABO, but I also have a 73 Cuda project too (in addition to 2 B-bodies).

September 19, 2009.

I'm organizing a car show in Harleysville PA (19438) this summer. It will be hosted in the new Shelly Square shopping center (Landis market and Univest Bank). If you have ever attended the Walmart cruise, this is no more than a mile up the road from there - and it isn't on the same day as that event.
The event will be from 2:00pm - 6:00pm. There will be food and refreshments and goodie bags while supplies last.
I expect to have around 150 cars, of all makes and models - but I obviously want a good MOPAR showing.
The show is FREE and no registration is required. Please just let me know if you plan to attend so I have a list of what cars to expect.
I will be driving my 68 Charger - PLEASE help support a fellow member and participate!!! I'd love to have tons of Mopars represented.
PM me with any questions, and respond to the thread if you plan to go, and let others know.:cheers:

Last edited:

danmc77

Reaction score
If interested, just click on the link and send the following info to me via e-mail:

Name
Address
Phone#
Make/model/year

Thanks guys, and I hope we get a lot of Mopars to show!!
mcdonaldD@univest.net
Carshow.jpg

danmc77

Reaction score
Just another bump - show is quickly approaching. Looks to be a pretty decent turnout so far - still looking for more Mopars.

Again, the show is free, all I ask is that you contact me so I have a list of what cars will attend. I will have goodie bags for all the guys that bring cars, and other giveaways available to all. There will be food, refreshments, and ice cream/water ice available.

Originally, I planned to have no judging, but it looks like we'll offer a single "Best of Show" trophy voted by the spectators. we'll also have several free raffle items to give away.

Should be a lot of fun, and your car doesn't have to be perfect to show - mine certainly isn't.

Hope to see a bunch of my fellow Mopar people there!!

danmc77

Reaction score
One week away. Hope to see some of you guys at the show!

Thanks again!

danmc77

Reaction score
Last bump before the show guys - looks like it's going to be a nice sunny day - hope to see some of you guys there. Thanks!

danmc77

Reaction score
Awesome - can't wait. Looks like we'll have a great Mopar showing. it's about time the Mopars outnumbered the brand X'rs at these local shows. Can't wait to check out your car.

Back