• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from oregon

rally 73

Reaction score
I just joined the forum and I'm currently restoring a 73 challenger ralley car that's missing a few things that I'll eventually have to find, the car is in rough shape because someone parked it in a field in 1985 and left it but it only has 30,000 original miles on it !!

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! My wife used to have a cousin that lived in Boring Oregon. You're going to get a lot of requests for pictures of your 73 Challenger!

rally 73

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! My wife used to have a cousin that lived in Boring Oregon. You're going to get a lot of requests for pictures of your 73 Challenger!
Thank you, we'll it needs a lot of work but since I rebuild classic car's for a living it should go smoothly, Boring is just a couple of miles from me

Xcudame

Reaction score
Yes, it's very sad. There's a 66 Satellite near me that's been baking here in the desert for decades. And they won't sell it.

rally 73

Reaction score
We don't care if they're pictures of a diamond in the rough. Those are fun to enjoy looking at also.

We don't care if they're pictures of a diamond in the rough. Those are fun to enjoy looking at also.

Yes, it's very sad. There's a 66 Satellite near me that's been baking here in the desert for decades. And they won't sell it.
Wow, I don't understand why people just let them rot, they need to be back on the road!! And driven like they were built for, this car was full of mouse nests and possibly squirrels, they took the carb off the manifold and the manifold was packed with a mouse nest, I pulled the manifold off yesterday and to my surprise the inside of the engine is like brand new, I've got a friend coming over this morning and we are going to run a camera down inside the motor and see what it looks like,

rally 73

Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you are saving it.
Thank you, it was sitting in a field in California brought to oregon and then I bought it, trunk and floor pan, rear quarters, front fenders , and trunk, need replacement, the original motor and transmission is still in it, a mechanic friend just came by and we put a camera down the cylinders and the inside of the engine is clean and still has a cross hatch on the cylinder walls, plugs look like they burned clean , drained the oil and there was no metal in the pan put the camera in there and everything inside was clean, surprisingly after sitting for 38 years !

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I'm going to fix it some day.
1718056222133.jpeg

Get the Idea we don't care what it looks like.

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
I have some 73 Challenger Rallye parts leftover from my restoration, not much, but some. We are doing a beach run your way next month, so I may be able to save you the postage. Make a list, let me know.

rally 73

Reaction score
I have some 73 Challenger Rallye parts leftover from my restoration, not much, but some. We are doing a beach run your way next month, so I may be able to save you the postage. Make a list, let me know.
Cool thanks, I need seats, center console, headliner bows, grill, center console, headlight rings, drivers side fender louver, I found a passenger side and the drivers side was broken,

Back