• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from the PNW.

Oregon AAR

Reaction score
Beautiful car - gotta love a nice AAR Cuda!!! Welcome to the forum!!
Always wanted one (still do) and always had to settle on what I could afford (lol)
Thanks. And thanks.
Us too. I hear you. Always out of reach for us. But we're not getting any younger. So, we made it happen.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Beautiful AAR Cudas! Thanks for posting a picture!

The boss (wife) was born in Roseburg Oregon. I loved driving through the Winston Wildlife Safari when we visited that area years ago!

Oregon AAR

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Beautiful AAR Cudas! Thanks for posting a picture!

The boss (wife) was born in Roseburg Oregon. I loved driving through the Winston Wildlife Safari when we visited that area years ago!
Thanks, happy to be here. What part of the Dez? Thanks again. Happy to share.

Ahh. Nice. My sister was born here. At Mercy hospital. Me, Fairbanks. Army brat. But I grew up here. Still a beautiful area.

Xcudame

Reaction score
The most Southeast corner of the state of Arizona - Cochise County. I can see mountains in Mexico on a clear day (about 60 miles away or so).

Oregon AAR

Reaction score
The most Southeast corner of the state of Arizona - Cochise County. I can see mountains in Mexico on a clear day (about 60 miles away or so).
Ah, gotcha. Beautiful state. We have been a few places there. SuperBike races at Firebird raceway. Prescott Old Town. And of course, the Crystal Palace in Tombstone!

Xcudame

Reaction score
Tombstone is really close! Did you check out Kartchner Caverns? They did it right to preserve those caves to last for generations!

Oregon AAR

Reaction score
Tombstone is really close! Did you check out Kartchner Caverns? They did it right to preserve those caves to last for generations!
No, but we'll put that on our list for our next visit. We would like to spend more time in that area. We want to swing by Bibee too.

Builderguy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. My youngest son loves the AAR Cuda. Nice car you have there, really nice.

Oregon AAR

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. My youngest son loves the AAR Cuda. Nice car you have there, really nice.
Thank you. You've got my vote! The young man has a bright future. :) Appreciate it. Stay safe.

Back