• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello- hoping to get help locating a driver plus E body, GTX or RR

hemiallen

Reaction score
I am not new to Dodge vehicles, having a 70-440 Cuda, had a 57 Imperial 392 3 door and a 65 Fury 3 , and have a 74-360 challenger driver awaiting a 440 (from the Fury I sold as a roller). Currently looking for an e-body driver plus quality car, more than driver quality is really my desire. I am leery of restored cars with low mileage, especially those tossed together and painted, in an attempt to put lipstick on a pig. Hoping to find a reputable company, or individual seller.

Anyone have a few car sellers or suggestions on how to locate a good seller, please advise. I have stripped cars and done decent builds, seen many selling with rust bubbles and know they have more rust and shoddy body work if built in the last 10 years to start showing shoddy work.

Thank you from Central California. Looking to expedite the purchase, but know not to jump at what looks too good to be true. I'd rather spend another 10k for a good long term purchase my grand kids would inherit. Either a Cuda, Challenger or GTX, Roadrunner, etc

Allen

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

hemiallen

Reaction score
Thank you.

Yes, typo. She was a 4 door Imperial 392 hemi car. A lot of folks had to ask what the motor was, especially with the s plug wire cover hiding the plug holes. I also had a 1960 Sanger v drive wood boat "SKI WOLF" that had a Mondello built 1957 392 hemi.

340challconvert

Reaction score
I occasionally check out carsonline to see what project cars they have available. Found this Cuda project listed today. Not sure if this of interest to you. Happy Hunting;
1970 Plymouth Barracuda project car for sale. Very solid car, minor rust, complete rolling body. Small rust hole in driver floor pan and trunk pan see pictures. Left lower Qtr. might need patch panel. had minor previous right frame damage, see pics, never repaired and minor R cowl work. core support was probably replaced at that time. Stored inside since approx.1997 in Oregon. orig.318, auto, 8.75 rearend. I have a nice Motorhome 440 and 727 for extra $$.

Phone #: (541) 979-7899
Price: $25,000
City: Albany,OR
1719668407623.png

1970 Plymouth Barracuda project car for sale. Very solid car, minor rust, complete rolling body. Small rust hole in driver floor pan and trunk pan see pictures. Left lower Qtr. might need patch panel. had minor previous right frame damage, see pics, never repaired and minor R cowl work. core support was probably replaced at that time. Stored inside since approx.1997 in Oregon. orig.318, auto, 8.75 rearend. I have a nice Motorhome 440 and 727 for extra $$.

Phone #: (541) 979-7899
Price: $25,000
City: Albany,OR

Plymouth Barracuda

340challconvert

Reaction score
And one more interesting project Rallye Challenger for 20k;
1719668779392.png

VIN: JH23L4B275293
ENGINE:
Supercharged Hellcat Engine 707 HP Brand New Parts totaling $31,000
Hellcat Wiring Kit
Hellcat Accessory Drive Kit w/Power Steering and AC
Hellcat SP Headers
Hellcat intercooler manifold adapters
Hellcat Rear Sump Oil Pan
TRANSMISSION:
Tremec T56 Transmission
Hellcat Tremec Clutch housing
Hellcat Flywheel and Clutch Bundle
MOPAR Slave Cylinder Components
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION ASSEMBLY Brand New Parts totaling $22,000
Front suspension & steering, Rear suspension, Rear end, Shocks, and Brakes
Details available upon request
Why am I selling: This car was purchased, and parts were already on order and paid for when my brother passed away suddenly. He paid $30k for the car and $52k for the parts.

Phone #: (281) 923-4872
Price: $20,000
City: Houston
State: Texas

Dodge Challenger

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
I have friend in Mississippi with a 74 Challenger recently restored. Red with white interior and white vinyl top, magnums, 318 car with rallye cluster.
All numbers matching. Beautiful car for 35k

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score

Non Project
70 challenger with original equipment. 31K.
1970 dodge challenger 318 engine 4 barrel Original engineOriginal paintNo bondoLeaks a little oil not bad for 54 year old car
Keith Bradley

Running, driving, good looking car.
That barracuda is a stretch of the imagination.

hemiallen

Reaction score
Thanks all.

The linked 318 in Az looks nice for an original car, but I am looking for something closer to a restored car, after looking at many adds since posting this. Might be 10x harder to locate, and I am realizing I might be better delaying until after Reno's HAN looking at 5000 cars and the auction vs trying to locate one before the car show.

Thank you for the welcome and help

Allen

Back