• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello, new member. 71 Challenger, original owner.

CHLNGR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Mark. I'm amazed I could get this handle, but it's been my license plate forever, and I use it for my e-mail, my domain, etc.
So I was 17 when I bought my Challenger. I wish I knew then what I do now, 'cause I walked into the dealer and bought the first convertible I saw. If I had only known I could order up just the car I wanted, I could have saved YEARS of work.
Now it's a 440/AT RT - even though they never made a 71 Convertible RT.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope I can do my share of helping others out.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I too have a ‘71 convertible and would love to hear more about yours.

CHLNGR

Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I've really been enjoying driving my Challenger now that the weather is nice, and have plans for making it nicer this summer. More about that later.
For now, here's a photo.

CHLNGR95.jpg

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Nice looking Challenger! Historically I have not been a convertible guy...but I think I am being "converted".....

terrywalker

Reaction score
That is a great looking 71 Challenger convertible. I have to ask, what are those front bucket seats out of as the seat backs are different?
Terry W.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Colorado!

Since you bought this car new I am wondering if you retain all of it's original paperwork? Would be interested in seeing those if you ever decide to share that info. I enjoy reading original paperwork as they are increasingly uncommon.

Great looking car.

Back