• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello to all !!!

Rex

Reaction score
Sussex County boy here! Welcome to the site.
Hey thanks for the reply. Are you an old sussex county guy or did you mean me? And I didnt mean to say you were old brother. Everyone on this forum have been great and very smart guys.

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply. Are you an old sussex county guy or did you mean me? And I didnt mean to say you were old brother. Everyone on this forum have been great and very smart guys.

I grew up there, and was living there in '88 when I bought my current Cuda. Haven't lived there since the early 90s, but got a chance to make a pass through last year after a trip to Legoland. You're right about it being nice country. By Jersey standards it was "the Sticks" back then. Great place to grow up, we had a lot of space to roam around and look for trouble.

Good lookin' Cuda that you've got there. I've always been partial to what my high school girlfriend called "Arrest-Me-Orange". My first car was a 71 Barracuda 318/auto car, orange with a black vinyl top.

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from another North New Jerseyite!
Great Looking Cuda; love the color
Good people here who are always willing to Help!

Back