• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hey Moparfriends!

72challenged

Reaction score
Hello to everyone from Kentucky! I just recently purchased a 72 Challenger and I’m beyond excited to start building it! It’s been one of my dreams to own a challenger and I finally found one for a good price! It needs quite a bit of parts but the bones itself are good! I’ve been building cars since I was about 12 years old and have been professionally doing it for about 7 years now (32 now)

If anyone has some parts for sale, please let me know. I’m mainly looking for front end body panels like fenders, a grille, grille header panel, head light buckets, a trunk lid. Please let me know whatcha got! Thanks guys! Looking forward to being here.

D863BF37-39E4-4785-A634-E5232DED97F7.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I have some taillight assemblies, a couple of black plastic grilles and some miscellaneous interior stuff like non rallye dash parts and some used wiring harnesses. It would be cheap.

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! I'm actually in Lexington Kentucky for this weekend! Great state for horses and bourbon!
When you get an opportunity, you can post in the Wanted To Buy (WTB) section of items you need. That is if the awesome folks here don't get you covered with the parts beforehand!

72challenged

Reaction score
Welcome to the site 1
are you planning a resto or modified ?
Thank you! I’m planning to do a protouring type build on this! My goal is either a hellcat engine or a gen 2 viper v10! I’m torn between the 8 speed auto or a t56 Magnum 6 speed manual. I guess whatever engine I decide on will determine the transmission.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Good luck on the project and keep us updated.
A lot of guys here have parts you will need. 👍🏻

wagesofsin

Reaction score
i have a grille with nice trim, and emblem
headlight buckets, a bunch of other stuff.
where in ky are you?
i have a farm in Adair cty(Columbia )

72challenged

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! I'm actually in Lexington Kentucky for this weekend! Great state for horses and bourbon!
When you get an opportunity, you can post in the Wanted To Buy (WTB) section of items you need. That is if the awesome folks here don't get you covered with the parts beforehand!
I couldn’t agree more! The wife and I have a few horses as well. Needless to say, we have expensive hobbies haha! Have fun there and be safe! Thanks for the advice!

72challenged

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Challenger parts also.
I dropped the header panel and cracked it on the right side. No parts missing. Fiberglass repair needed. many more parts

View attachment 129069

View attachment 129070

View attachment 129071

View attachment 129072

View attachment 129073

View attachment 129074

View attachment 129075

View attachment 129077

View attachment 129078

View attachment 129079
Oh! I’m very interested in the header panel grille assembly. I also could use one of the tailight assembly’s, I have one side but not the other. (I’ll check which one I need) please shoot me a dm with some prices and shipping to 41055 Ky

Back